Great prices, great services. Book Now! Reserve Agora!

Thursday, December 10, 2009

HOSTEL COLONIAL - MY LOVE FOR BUENOS AIRES IS UNCONDITIONAL. YOU KNOW?

Brilliant, dirty, messy, noisy, exciting, Argentines are Italians who speak Spanish, for all that...I love Buenos Aires, I love Argentina, I love the Malbec wine, I love....Too many streets to walk. Too many things to see and admire. Buenos Aires, a city of contrasts, a city of extremes. The good, the bad. The beautiful, the ugly. Trends, cool things and bizarre things. The cheap and the expensive. People, a day in their lives. The opulence and the misery. Feelings, love, madness, joy, anger, the best and the worst of beings who wander through a big city.

Buenos Aires as I can tell. Buenos Aires depicted in hundreds of images. The vision goes beyond the doors of Hostel Colonial. It also goes beyond my ability to surprise.

A different approach, my approach. Buenos Aires is my whim, you know. I take pictures with my cameras and my iPhone. A complex act of love and urban hunting.

I´m a businessman, I know, but I have not lost the animal instinct. I love the game of being an urban animal and Buenos Aires is my jungle. I offer images that capture everyday and also I'm looking for on the Internet.

Want to see more Buenos Aires? Porteño´s (are the least dare) or tourist, this is the SITE

All these images have been published in the Tumblelog of Hostel Colonial, every day, many more.





For contact with us or make your reservation: info@hostelcolonial.com.ar

No comments: