Hostel Colonial, Buenos Aires, Argentina, presents its plan of quality for hostels
1. The hostel should be well signposted, in excellent general condition and comply with the images used in the promotional material.
2. The hostel should offer adequate beds and blankets for its clients and friends.
3. The reception should be clearly visible and offer a welcoming, attentive and professional service, fundamental in Check-in and Check-out.
4. The hall and communal areas should have adequate services in a suitable space (Internet zone, books, information, games and more).
5. The rooms should be completely clean and tidy, with essential facilities and services included in the price (blankets, towels, individual lockers).
6. The bathrooms should be completely clean and tidy, have two types of towels (they were given in Hostel Colonial Front Desk).
7. A quality buffet breakfast should be offered and included in the room price (Coffee, tea, "Mate", milk, cacao, breads, croissants, cereals, natural marmalades, milk butter, milk jam and more) .
8. The bar area should offer a welcoming service and ambience.
9. The recreational area should be clearly marked and well-kept (The Backpackers Point).
10. The management of the hostel should protect the environment.
11. The security is very important, tv cameras 24 hs. on line every days, fire extintors in communal areas, fire extintors in all the rooms, evacuation plan in all the rooms, medicine kit, prepayment service of medical emergencies.