Walking around some neighborhoods, such as Downtown (the Hostel Colonial neighborhood, Florida St.), Recoleta, La Boca, San Telmo or Palermo (Soho, Hollywood, Queens and other trendy blocks group), suffice to confirm that conversations in English, Japanish, French and Portuguese, or various Spanish accents, are a must in the urban landscape. The reasons are many: The "Made in Argentina" label sets the trend.
Buenos Aires is the top of mind destination. Buenos Aires is really in vogue.
Buenos Aires related posts
- Buenos Aires, el turismo y la crisis global.
- The Wikimedia Foundation (administering the free encyclopedia Wikipedia) announced the election of the City of Buenos Aires as the venue for the conduct of Wikimania 2009, annual conference of Wikimedia projects.
- Buenos Aires está de moda…Traveler National Geographic
- Buenos Aires, I say again, is a city that´s at the top of mind for millions of travelers. According to the site AskMen
- For the second consecutive year, the city of Buenos Aires was chosen the best in the continent by the readers of the prestigious magazine…Condé Nast Traveler
- Buenos Aires was elected as the "Intertational Destination" and "Destination of the Year" for the gay public… Out Traveler